It’s a pleasure to write about the benefits that companies reap from having promotional bags made with their name and logo – simply because they are so very effective. Promotional bags vary a great deal in material, function and price, but all of them have a place in your arsenal of promotional products. Many of them will be used often and kept for years. Here are seven types of bags to choose from:
1. Printed plastic bags. Emblazoned with your name and logo, they advertise your products or services to everyone as they are carried by a customer or prospect. What’s more, they are perfect for trade shows. Let visitors collect as many catalogues and promotional gifts from the competition as they like – but they will be advertising for you, when you hand them a sizable plastic bag with your company name to carry it all in.
2. Eco-friendly bags are all the rage, and they are reused frequently. Promote your business on organic, non-woven cotton or jute bags, and show that you care about the earth, while providing a very useful carrying bag. These are really appreciated and sturdier than plastic bags.
3. Sports bags are another terrific item to brand your logo and company name on. They get used all the time and are a personal item that people won’t leave behind or give away. Meanwhile, every bag becomes your portable sign that others carry.
4. Conference bags are an ideal promotional product. Often made of polyester or nylon, they serve a needed purpose while keeping your company “top of mind” for the user. Don’t miss out on browsing through this selection of colourful products, which come in several great styles and have nifty pockets and features.
5. Laptop bags are a wonderful choice for promoting your company and logo. Incredibly useful, they will be used often. Imagine donating some of these for fundraisers or prizes at events. Everyone will want one!
6. Overnight bags are a classy option that people will use for years. Your logo will be a familiar sight as they carry their overnight bag courtesy of your company. Give some serious consideration to the impact this type of promotional bag can make.
7. Backpacks – last, but definitely not least, these are a perennial favorite, and will become a much-used bag that your customers or prospects will carry. Ideal for students or travelers . Do not miss out on these fantastic bags to display your logo or company message!